For general inquiries into employment opportunities with Kevin Price Construction, Inc. please forward your cover letter, resume and the below employment application to:
Kevin Price Construction
attn: Human Resources Director
2500 Daniels Bridge Road, Bldg. 100, 2nd Floor
WE ARE NOW HIRING for the following positions. If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPC is offering construction jobs, we are looking for experienced, detail oriented construction Project Managers with minimum 5 years of experience.
Candidates must have experience in commercial, industrial and design/build projects valued at a minimum of $3 Million. Significant experience with K-12, commercial, industrial, or higher education projects is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Building Science or equivalent required. salary will be negotiated at the interview and will be paid using check stubs.
Our project managers are responsible for the client relationship and the project from development and review of the estimate to project completion and closeout, including adding features like equipment storage or Warehouse ventilation using different services for this.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Scheduling, quality control, estimating, progress billings, cost reporting and safety
- Work closely with clients
- Conduct Owner/Architect progress meetings
- Oversee the selection of subcontractors/suppliers
- Coordination with job-site Superintendent
- Be cost conscious and manage project budget
KPC is looking for an experienced superintendent for new or renovation commercial and industrial projects in which you can also find the drywall and general plaster repair services with the professionals from Plastering National. Responsibilities include project planning, safety, organization, supervising subcontractors and suppliers and managing the project schedule and you should also be able to work with professionals like an electrician downunder that specialize in different types of constructions. Commercial and industrial experience is preferred with experience in K-12 or higher education projects a plus. Minimum 10 years of experience as a lead superintendent. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills who is able to pay careful attention to detail while supervising multiple activities at once.