For general inquiries into employment opportunities with Kevin Price Construction, Inc. please forward your cover letter, resume and the below employment application to:
Kevin Price Construction
attn: Human Resources Director
2500 Daniels Bridge Road, Bldg. 100, 2nd Floor
We have openings for the following positions. If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KPC is looking for experienced, detail oriented construction Project Managers with minimum 5 years of experience. Candidates must have experience in commercial, industrial and design/build projects valued at a minimum of $3 Million. Significant experience with K-12, commercial, industrial, or higher education projects is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Building Science or equivalent required. Our project managers are responsible for the client relationship and the project from development and review of the estimat,e to project completion and closeout.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Scheduling, quality control, estimating, progress billings, cost reporting and safety
- Work closely with clients
- Conduct Owner/Architect progress meetings
- Oversee the selection of subcontractors/suppliers
- Coordination with jobsite Superintendent
- Be cost conscious and manage project budget
KPC is looking for an experienced superintendent for new or renovation commercial and industrial projects. Responsibilities include project planning, safety, organization, supervising subcontractors and suppliers and managing the project schedule. Commercial and industrial experience is preferred with experience in K-12 or higher education projects a plus. Minimum 10 years of experience as a lead superintendent. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills who is able to pay careful attention to detail while supervising multiple activities at once.
Retail Development & Acquisition Manager
KPC is seeking to hire a Retail Development & Acquisition Manager. We are seeking a candidate with proven expertise in site selection and property development who will bring fresh ideas to our company and be a motivated self-starter.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Seek out potential sites and properties for retail development.
- Seek out tenants to fill spaces in properties that are being developed or infill.
- Negotiate land sales and other purchase agreements
- Negotiate contract terms on retail properties.
- Negotiate and administer tenant leases.
- Preparing, Managing, and Forecasting cash needs for projects.
- Oversee the site development process.
- Deal with local municipalities to obtain necessary permits.
- Review construction budgets, site plans, Due Diligence Materials, Civil, Architectural Drawings, and all other materials related to development projects.
- 5-7 years of proven experience in site selection.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Existing tenant and industry relationships.
- Basic knowledge of area markets.
- Ability to draw tenants into our properties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of real estate contracts, leases, etc.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Understanding of web-based project management software.
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.